2015 IPO Annual Meeting
Thank you for joining us in
Final Attendee List
– Annual Meeting Mobile App –
The 2015 Annual Meeting speaker papers and presentations are available to meeting registrants on the Mobile App. Login instructions to access the materials on the Mobile App are below:
- To locate the app for your device:
- Search for ‘IPO Annual Meeting Mobile App’ in the App Store or Google Play.
- Download the app and select the 2015 meeting.
- Enter the event code e-mailed to all attendees.
- Rather view our Mobile App on the computer? All of the app features are available through the mobile website. Go to Mobile App website, select View Mobile Website and log in using the information above.
- If you experience difficulty accessing papers on the website or for more information, contact the IPO office at (202) 507-4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– CLE & General Inquiries –
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit is being requested in every state in which attendees are licensed to practice that has a mandatory CLE requirement. The number of credit hours will vary depending on the requirements of the individual state. IPO expects most state swill award 10-14 CLE hours, including 1-2 hours of ethics. View the CLE Information Sheet for a list of states that have approved the 2015 IPO Annual Meeting for CLE credit. IPO’s Hardship Policy is available upon request.
For general inquiries, email email@example.com or call 202-507-4500.