Standing IP Committees Landing Page
Congratulations to the 2016 Outstanding Committee of the Year Award winners –
the Women in IP and Copyright Law & Anti-Piracy Committees!
For more information about this award, including previous winners, please click here.
- Click here for a list of IPO’s 30 Standing IP Committees and their charters.
- Committee members serve 2 year terms, and the 2016-2017 term began January 4, 2016. Visit www.ipo.org/committeesignup to submit your application. You will receive confirmation of your appointment within two weeks.
- Chairs, vice chairs and Board liaisons serve one year terms, and may be reappointed for multiple terms.
- Login to IPO Connect and click on “Discussions” to view messages sent by members of your committee and make sure you never miss a call or a deadline.
- Click here for the Standing IP Committees FAQ page.
February 24: Committee Leadership Meeting Agenda Due
March 14: Committee Leadership Dinner with IPO Board of Directors (Washington, DC)
March 15: Committee Leadership Meeting (W Hotel, Washington, DC)
IPO Board of Directors Meeting (W Hotel, Washington, DC)
April 14: Proposals for Annual Meeting Programs Due
Sign up open for rooms for committee business meetings at Annual Meeting
June 23-25: IPO Board of Directors Meeting & Strategic Planning (Park City, UT)
August: Annual Meeting Committee session speaker materials due to IPO
September 17-19: IPO Annual Meeting (San Francisco Marriott Marquis, San Francisco, CA)
September 17: IPO Board of Directors Meeting (San Francisco Marriott Marquis, San Francisco, CA)
IPO Committee Business Meetings (San Francisco Marriott Marquis, San Francisco, CA)
November 10: Nominations for 2018 Committee Leadership Due (send to email@example.com)
November 10: Committee Annual Reports Due (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
December: IPO Board of Directors Meeting (Washington, DC)
Quick Links & Resources
- List of 2017 Committees
- 2017 IPO Standing IP Committee Policy Manual
- 2017 Committee Webinar & IP Chat Channel Webinar Information
- Board Report/Resolution Template
- Outstanding Committee of the Year Archives
- 2017 Committee Leadership Meeting Materials
Questions? Contact Colleen Wellington-Caban in the IPO office at email@example.com.