2016 IPO Annual Meeting
Thank you for joining us in New York, NY USA on 11-13 September 2016.
We hope to see you in San Francisco, CA USA on 17-19 September 2017.
– Attendee List –
Contact email@example.com for a copy of the 2016 Annual Meeting list.
– Annual Meeting Mobile App –
The 2016 Annual Meeting speaker papers and presentations are available to meeting registrants on the Mobile App. Login instructions to access the materials on the Mobile App are below:
- To locate the app for your device:
- Search for ‘IPO Annual Meeting Mobile App’ in the App Store or Google Play.
- Download the app and select the 2016 meeting.
- Enter the event code e-mailed to all attendees.
- Rather view our Mobile App on the computer? All of the app features are available through the mobile website. Go to Mobile App website, select 2016 Annual Meeting and View Mobile Website and log in using the information above.
- If you experience difficulty accessing papers on the website or for more information, contact the IPO office at (202) 507-4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– CLE & General Inquiries –
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit is being requested in every state in which attendees are licensed to practice that has a mandatory CLE requirement. The number of credit hours will vary depending on the requirements of the individual state. IPO expects most state swill award 10-14 CLE hours, including 1-2 hours of ethics. Contact email@example.com with any questions or to submit your completed form.
For general inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-507-4500.
– Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities –
Contact Clara Stanfield to be placed on a notification email list for future exhibit or sponsorship opportunities.